DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

See Your Optometrist for Proper Glasses

AgentOrange2015

Reactions
When I put in my order for the Goggles I decided I had better get a set of glasses that would work with the Goggles so I took my Eachine Goggles with me to the Optometrist to give him an idea of what I was wanting. I wear Trifocals as a rule so it made it really hard to see out of the bottom of the glasses and to see the screen on the Eachines because I had to tilt my head so far back. He did some figuring and used some kind of formulas to give me the right prescription for both of my eyes. I picked out some real thin wired reading glass frames and then just waited for the glasses to show up. Cost was a whopping 31.00 bucks for the glasses. When the DJI Goggles showed up, the glasses had already shown up, so after putting them on and then the Goggles, everything was crystal clear and could see the screen perfectly.. I know many guys out there will be hesitant to go see their eye doctor but I would highly recommend the visit so that you can see the screen in the goggles without having to throw your head back and trying to look out of the bottom of your glasses. So before you raise hell about the Goggles being this or that, be sure to cover all bases and wearing good glasses is a real must. No excuses for not working with your Optometrist when it comes to the DJI Goggles.

When I put in my order for the Goggles I decided I had better get a set of glasses that would work with the Goggles so I took my Eachine Goggles with me to the Optometrist to give him an idea of what I was wanting. I wear Trifocals as a rule so it made it really hard to see out of the bottom of the glasses and to see the screen on the Eachines because I had to tilt my head so far back. He did some figuring and used some kind of formulas to give me the right prescription for both of my eyes. I picked out some real thin wired reading glass frames and then just waited for the glasses to show up. Cost was a whopping 31.00 bucks for the glasses. When the DJI Goggles showed up, the glasses had already shown up, so after putting them on and then the Goggles, everything was crystal clear and could see the screen perfectly.. I know many guys out there will be hesitant to go see their eye doctor but I would highly recommend the visit so that you can see the screen in the goggles without having to throw your head back and trying to look out of the bottom of your glasses. So before you raise **** about the Goggles being this or that, be sure to cover all bases and wearing good glasses is a real must. No excuses for not working with your Optometrist when it comes to the DJI Goggles.
I made appointment with my Opthamologist, since I'm having the same poroblem. Glad everything looks so clear, because for me still blurry.

I wear bi-focals, so my choice was to do the Carson VisorMag mod to the goggles- +5 diopter worked perfectly.

What I like about this is they are always installed in the goggles, never have to worry about forgetting them. The biggest plus is I keep my bi-focals around my neck and when I raise the goggles I can easily throw on my bi-focals to make adjustments on the iPad or basically anything else. If I had prescription glasses made for the goggles, I would be blind when not using the goggles and would need to change to my regular eye glasses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka