DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seeking Mavic Air replacement controller

douglasengle

Reactions
Hi,

I'm new here, so forgive me if this has been answered. I have not seen any information about getting a replacement controller for my Mavic Air. The original one was stolen along with some other gear, but not the drone, fortunately.

I contacted DJI and was told they do not sell them separately, and I've not seen any for sale online. Any ideas?

Thanks.

DJI sold me one for $150. Not sure what their official policy is, or what I told them to get them to do it. As I recall, I just contacted their online customer support and told them I needed one.

if that doesn't work, try Ebay (though they tend to be overpriced) or, occasionally, Craigslist.

Reactions: GlenS
Hi,

I'm new here, so forgive me if this has been answered. I have not seen any information about getting a replacement controller for my Mavic Air. The original one was stolen along with some other gear, but not the drone, fortunately.

I contacted DJI and was told they do not sell them separately, and I've not seen any for sale online. Any ideas?

Thanks.
You can contact @Thunderdrones , he used to have some replacement controller for the air.
I don’t know the price though.
I broke my usb connector sent everything for repack at my local supplier and got a brand new mavic air including controller.

Hi, I just posted a new thread. Currently have one controller and no drone to go with it. Assuming my most likely solution is buying a new package I will have a spare controller. Which country are you in?

I bought a second one to add the 4Hawks SR on an app called Offer Up. I used the shipping option out of my area and bought a good like new working one for $140

Not sure where you are mate but there is a site called Gumtree in Australia where the are lots of guys who have lost their drone and end up selling the controller, batteries and whatever else left over from the fly more kit. They usually sell the lot for 200 - 300 dollars Aus. I'm sure there would probably be something similar near you. Good luck!

Hi, I just posted a new thread. Currently have one controller and no drone to go with it. Assuming my most likely solution is buying a new package I will have a spare controller. Which country are you in?
Hi, I would be for the USA. Is it still available? via ebay?

Well, I have additional controller since my first magic air died crash in river and I bought a second mavic air again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143