DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seeking Used Mini-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosrider

Reactions
Through the twisting evolution of the business plan for Savage Drones, I'm now looking to *buy* a used drone.

I'm looking for a used Mini-1. Ideally the drone, the controller, and a battery, but the drone alone might be OK, as I discover the availability of buying the other piece parts separately.

As I learn more about the used drone market, it's starting to become obvious that the used Mini-1 market hasn't yet fully grasped the meaning of the Mini SE price point of $300. When used Mini-1s were competing with the $450 Mini-2, a seller could get $300 for a good used Mini-1.

That time has passed, with the $300 Mini SE now available.

I'm looking to pay not more than $200 for a good used Mini-1, flight controller and battery included. If any of you have one that you're willing to sell at that price, please let me know!

Thx,

TCS

While I was looking for my MM2 I saw a couple around the $250/$270 mark but nothing less with the accessories you are looking for as part of the kit.

Check your local Craigslist or offer-up websites.

While I was looking for my MM2 I saw a couple around the $250/$270 mark but nothing less with the accessories you are looking for as part of the kit.
How in the world can those sellers hope to compete with a brand new Mini SE for $300?

I'm not looking for any "accessories", beyond a controller and a battery, both of which come with the Mini SE.

The realities of the price point of the Mini SE need to be accepted by Mini-1 owners looking to sell...or they are unlikely to be able to sell.

Serious question: Is there any reason other than 50 bucks to buy a used Mini-1 over a Mini SE? There may be, but if there is, I can't see it.

Thx,

TCS

Check your local Craigslist or offer-up websites.
Yeah, that will be my next shot if I can't rustle one up from this list. I'll do that if I can't find one through this path by next weekend.

Thx,

TCS

Serious question: Is there any reason other than 50 bucks to buy a used Mini-1 over a Mini SE? There may be, but if there is, I can't see it.
If you are flying your drones to their limits..... Mini SE has upgraded motors and battery, plus better wind resistance from a combination of the upgrades.

If you are flying your drones to their limits..... Mini SE has upgraded motors and battery, plus better wind resistance from a combination of the upgrades.
Yes, getting the Mini-SE is the clear choice over a used Mini-1 for only a 50 buck price difference. $300 vs $250? The SE at $300 walks away with the prize as far as I can see.

I'm just curious if anyone sees it differently.

For my application, the drone won't get pushed to its limits. Its flying is likely to be pretty tame.

Thx,

TCS

So, to clarify what I've settled on as my objective:

Mini-1 + 1 battery + controller

$150, seller pays shipping to Carson City, NV, USA.

Price negotiable up or down for packages that have more/less than the above spec. The aircraft itself is a requirement.

Ready to buy today, but not urgent.

Thx!

TCS

So, to clarify what I've settled on as my objective:

Mini-1 + 1 battery + controller

$150, seller pays shipping to Carson City, NV, USA.

Price negotiable up or down for packages that have more/less than the above spec. The aircraft itself is a requirement.

Ready to buy today, but not urgent.

Thx!

TCS
This needs to be posted in the Classifieds section.

Yeah, probably a good idea.

When I went to do that, the forum SW pointed out the threads I'd already started on the subect, and I was just trying to avoid "thread proliferation".

But you're right. I'll do that.

Thx,

TCS

He did 👍
Yeah, probably a good idea.

When I went to do that, the forum SW pointed out the threads I'd already started on the subect, and I was just trying to avoid "thread proliferation".

But you're right. I'll do that.

Thx,

TCS
👍

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics