DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Selishte on Vit near Uglen

I have heard the Avata can be flown in full manual mode or satellite mode. True? Which do you usually use?
Avata has 3 modes N, S and M last being fully manual I can fly but du not master enough to do what I like, so I fly in S all the time, which prevents me of using full potential of Avata, but as good as it gets You know ;) :)

Avata has 3 modes N, S and M last being fully manual I can fly but du not master enough to do what I like, so I fly in S all the time, which prevents me of using full potential of Avata, but as good as it gets You know ;) :)
Oh, your video is great! I honestly did think you were shooting in full manual mode "M". I saw a very funny video a while back from a YouTube "influencer" reviewing the Avata. He flew in all three modes. He was OK in "N" and "S" but when he tried "M" he repeatedly crashed to the point where he began cursing. If it isn't obvious from your videos, let us know in the future if you do a video and are in a different mode. Good luck. Keep those wonderful videos coming!

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer