DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sell or keep

JoeMcKeen

Reactions
So the short of it is this. I recently acquired a brand new unused Skydio cinema kit. I already own a ma2 and m2z. Can’t decide if I should keep all three or sell one. It’s a nice problem to have but a problem nonetheless. Any thoughts?

@JoeMcKeen why do you want to sell any off them ,they all do different things ,and what made you obtain the Skydio in the first place ,have fun with them all, but if you really want to part with one of them ,then for me the M2z would be the one to go, as its the oldest model, and they are starting to be dropped from the DJI playbook

@JoeMcKeen why do you want to sell any off them ,they all do different things ,and what made you obtain the Skydio in the first place ,have fun with them all, but if you really want to part with one of them ,then for me the M2z would be the one to go, as its the oldest model, and they are starting to be dropped from the DJI playbook
That is the kind of input I want. They all bring something different to the table. I am trying to justify keeping all of them. Or am I redundant in my capabilities? The Skydio came to me in a deal I could not refuse.

Reactions: old man mavic
@JoeMcKeen thanks for your reply ,the Skydio is really the odd one out of the bunch ,and from my point of view, regardless of its cost ,would not be something i would be interested in ,as i would not be able to utilise its self flying attributes, as i prefer to do my own flying of the drone, and do not need the auto flight modes it has in abundance you do what you are the most happy with

Reactions: JoeMcKeen
@JoeMcKeen thanks for your reply ,the Skydio is really the odd one out of the bunch ,and from my point of view, regardless of its cost ,would not be something i would be interested in ,as i would not be able to utilise its self flying attributes, as i prefer to do my own flying of the drone, and do not need the auto flight modes it has in abundance you do what you are the most happy with
Yes if I were to have one drone it would be a Mavic.

Reactions: old man mavic
Joe you answered your own question, off load the Skydio. You know you want to:)
Regards

So there definitely seems to be one camp or the other in the skydio vs mavic debate. It's all about how you use it. Anyone have both? If I do anything it really comes down to keeping or selling the skydio. I could play with it a bit and then sell it used.

It's a great problem, if you want to call it that, to have. If it was a matter of only being allowed 2 drones because the wife said so I'd find a new wife? but really I think I would keep the skydio(2 I'm guessing) because it offers something so different than what dji has and then the MA2 because it's newer and more likely to be supported longer than the M2Z. Especially since the stock props and batteries are the same as the Air2s

Can't tell if you're bragging or complaining but there is nothing I like about the Skydio. It would interest me for about 2 minutes till I realized that I could do some real damage with it. It could be safer in other hands but all the red flags are there.

I would sell the Mavic 2 very soon here DJI will not support to much updates or fixes anymore.
Also don’t know that the skydio is worth keeping also get money now while you can I sold mine and never looked back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147