DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling/giving an image.

sammackay23

Reactions
Morning all, I recently took a flight for some photos for social media. One of the photos has interested someone and they would like it blown up etc etc. Now I don't make any money from my work so I am offering this person the image and they can do as they please with it. Do I juts send the image in an email? or whats the best way of getting the file to them. Raw file too if that helps.

Thanks

Morning all, I recently took a flight for some photos for social media. One of the photos has interested someone and they would like it blown up etc etc. Now I don't make any money from my work so I am offering this person the image and they can do as they please with it. Do I juts send the image in an email? or whats the best way of getting the file to them. Raw file too if that helps.

Thanks
If it’s under 25MB the image should send through email just fine. If you edited the photo in something like Lightroom I would suggest exporting the file as jpeg but with 100% quality and output sharpening applied both of which are in the export dialogue.

If the image is over 25 MB then you’ll have to send it via Google drive or Dropbox something like that.

Unless they know something about photo editing, they won't be able to use RAW format. I would convert to JPEG (makes it much smaller too) and just email it.

If you are starting from RAW a png image will have the highest quality, but will exceed email’s size limitations.

Thanks
Use we transfer it’s a free app that allows you to send large images to client, cheers Len

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser