DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Serial number

Cabo Wabo

Reactions
I just sent my refurbished drone into DJI for repairs which the gimbal module is bad and it is being fixed for free. But I sent it the remote control as I didn’t know where the problem was but the serial comes back as CRASH201709180 which I didn’t know because the scan code and I assume the serial number is looks as though it was rubbed off. Has anyone heard of a serial number like this and why the crash in front of the numbers 4E44A93A-6249-4DBC-B2AE-1E6453F42F5E.jpeg

I have never seen a dji serial that actually spells something. u sure thats the serial and not the name of the drone? the part thats scratched above is were the sn should be for the remote, the drone has its own unique sn.
many cases dji will send back the next fixed drone in the que or a refurb. As long it works the way I see it but many people aren't happy being they want the same drone they sent in.

I just sent my refurbished drone into DJI for repairs which the gimbal module is bad and it is being fixed for free. But I sent it the remote control as I didn’t know where the problem was but the serial comes back as CRASH201709180 which I didn’t know because the scan code and I assume the serial number is looks as though it was rubbed off. Has anyone heard of a serial number like this and why the crash in front of the numbers View attachment 79166
I have never seen a dji serial that actually spells something. u sure thats the serial and not the name of the drone? the part thats scratched above is were the sn should be for the remote, the drone has its own unique sn.
many cases dji will send back the next fixed drone in the que or a refurb. As long it works the way I see it but many people aren't happy being they want the same drone they sent in.
IMG_8793.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50