DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Set up for RC...

jdcntulsa

Reactions
Can someone please direct me to a place where I can get the best settings for my controller. I just want decent video and need to know what to turn on/off for the best flight control. Have no idea what a lot of these settings are for. Any professional help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Find a good chair and start digging around this site. You will spend hours reading and re-reading. Someone will say this setting and someone else will say no. Your going to have to start somewhere and this is the best source imo. Rcgroups also spits up some info. Hope you succeed!

Reactions: Kilrah
Can someone please direct me to a place where I can get the best settings for my controller. I just want decent video and need to know what to turn on/off for the best flight control. Have no idea what a lot of these settings are for. Any professional help would be greatly appreciated.

This might be a good place to start.

Reactions: jdcntulsa and Starz
Like I said, a lot of good people here to help the less fortunate. Thanks!!!

Depends on what your looking for 2.... I thought I needed to deaden the controls for filming but then I discovered tripod mode and I don't need too.

Thank you everyone. I have unfortunately done just that and not everyone sees things the same way. I get that. I just want basic settings so I can fly (the main reason I purchased the Mav) and still get decent video. I have no photography experience and not sure what does what.
I agree this has been the best place to find info.
I will just have to experiment with the settings. Can I do this during flight? Don't want a fly away for confusing the little guy with bad settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229