DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setting Litchi default height for a specific mission

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Newbie here! :D I can't figure out how to set a default HEIGHT for all added waypoints in a specific mission rather than having to go through every one and manually changing it. In other words, when I add multiple waypoints for a new mission I want it to default to my desired height for THAT mission.

Assuming that you are using the web-based Mission Hub, select a waypoint and then Control-click on a second waypoint. That will bring up a "select all" option in the waypoint dialog box. Then you can set all the waypoints to the same height. Obvious - not?

Reactions: RetiredInFL
Assuming that you are using the web-based Mission Hub, select a waypoint and then Control-click on a second waypoint. That will bring up a "select all" option in the waypoint dialog box. Then you can set all the waypoints to the same height. Obvious - not?

Thanks .. that was easy. :)

Reactions: sar104
Thanks. I've been using Litchi and Mission Hub almost exclusively since my Phantom 3 and didn't know about the Control Click in Mission Hub. I was manually changing them all after I had created them and realized I wanted them to all be higher or lower. Or, I would wait until I downloaded it to the app on the phone and then select all and do the change. Duh. But you are right. Not obvious.
Thanks again.

Reactions: sar104

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet