DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setting way points with a starting address

BernieA

Reactions
When starting to create a Air 3 way point mission on the RC2, is there a way to enter a specific location (address) to start from? I am planning a trip and would like to create some way point missions for the location I will be traveling to. searching the map on the RC2 is very cumbersome.
Thank you.

The easiest way is to plot one or two waypoint where you want to fly in Litchi, export it is as a csv file, convert it with Litchiutilities into a KMZ file, and upload the file into your controller.

Sounds a bit complicated, but after you did it a few times it is an easy workflow.

I also created a detailed step-by-step guide for this, maybe easier to follow:

DJI Air 3 for photogrammetry and Litchi

This tutorial explain how to do a complete field mapping, including how to map a field in dronelink first! For your case, only chapter 3 (exporting a litichi mission) to chapter 7 (opening the new waypoint mission) are relevant, so skip chapters 1 and 8.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
The easiest way is to plot one or two waypoint where you want to fly in Litchi, export it is as a csv file, convert it with Litchiutilities into a KMZ file, and upload the file into your controller.

Sounds a bit complicated, but after you did it a few times it is an easy workflow.

I also created a detailed step-by-step guide for this, maybe easier to follow:

DJI Air 3 for photogrammetry and Litchi

This tutorial explain how to do a complete field mapping, including how to map a field in dronelink first! For your case, only chapter 3 (exporting a litichi mission) to chapter 7 (opening the new waypoint mission) are relevant, so skip chapters 1 and 8.
Thank you swoermck. I will give it a try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne