DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Several settings missing after return from DJI

adeflo

Reactions
Hi guys,

I had only 3 fun days with my new magic platinum. After that I crashed it. Returned it to DJI with DJI care refresh. Got another drone back today. Not sure if its new of refurbished. I went through the firmware updates which i had to restart several times since they stopped working during the installation. Finally got them completed with using DJI Assistant 2.

The problem I now have is: I am missing several points in the menu. All I have is Remote control settings and General settings. I am missing MC Settings, visual navigation system, Image Transmission Settings, aircraft battery and gimbal settings.

I have reinstalled DJI GO 4, updated the remote once more. no change at.

Does someone know this issue? maybe I miss a small thing?

Please help..

Last edited:
Just found outsomething else. If the remote is powered off I have access to all the menu points...

Toggle the switch on the AC from wi-fi to RC and do the RC and AC linking again

Toggle the switch on the AC from wi-fi to RC and do the RC and AC linking again

Thanks for that. Will try it after work. What's weired to me is, I can fly the AC and controll it with the RC.

Thanks for that. Will try it after work. What's weired to me is, I can fly the AC and controll it with the RC.

Lets hope it can be fixed with a simple relinking, the perplexing issue is the lack of battery telemetry. can't really fly without it, it's just so fundamental to RTH and the major functions

Lets hope it can be fixed with a simple relinking, the perplexing issue is the lack of battery telemetry. can't really fly without it, it's just so fundamental to RTH and the major functions

After relinking it according to your video all the functions are back. Thanks a lot mate!!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna