DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SHADOW FILES USED BY THE GOV

Droning on and on...

Reactions
Hello,

SHADOW FILES

Let’s talk about drones and how the GOV uses them against the people. I know for a fact the GOV uses holograms against the people in more ways than one. I’ve personally seen the files they use to show holograms to strike fear into someone that’s holding out on land they want. The shadow files I wasn’t supposed to see are files used as part of a computer program that shows holograms from the drones in the sky. Some look very real while others look transparent and are completely black which gives the illusion of a ghostly like figure. I know there’s going to be people calling me a conspiracy theorist or maybe I’m crazy but this is actually a true story that I’ve seen with my own two eyes. They can show a single image or blanket an entire area to give the illusion of haunted land, it also plays with the mind set of the person seeing these images making them believe there’s actually ghost on the land scaring them into selling the property.

As you can imagine there’s thousands of ways this can be used against the public and has been for years now. It’s sad the GOV uses drones against people in this manner!

Reactions: Pidgbug
giphy.gif

Hello,

SHADOW FILES

Let’s talk about drones and how the GOV uses them against the people. I know for a fact the GOV uses holograms against the people in more ways than one. I’ve personally seen the files they use to show holograms to strike fear into someone that’s holding out on land they want. The shadow files I wasn’t supposed to see are files used as part of a computer program that shows holograms from the drones in the sky. Some look very real while others look transparent and are completely black which gives the illusion of a ghostly like figure. I know there’s going to be people calling me a conspiracy theorist or maybe I’m crazy but this is actually a true story that I’ve seen with my own two eyes. They can show a single image or blanket an entire area to give the illusion of haunted land, it also plays with the mind set of the person seeing these images making them believe there’s actually ghost on the land scaring them into selling the property.

As you can imagine there’s thousands of ways this can be used against the public and has been for years now. It’s sad the GOV uses drones against people in this manner!
And you post this nonsense in the general section.?
I’m moving this to Off Topic but Guys go easy ?

Ummmmm Yeah, well my roommate can tell you the 8 types of Aliens that visit earth and which ones harvest us for food, and how govenments use Chemtrails to dumb us down so that they can do so...So I'm good with Holograms theory for now, got enough to deal with now with her. ;)

5G.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xunhui and Phill
More believable is that China is using the drones we buy from them as free surveillance of the entire US countryside. Not too hard to believe. Remember, in China, the government owns "private" companies like DJI. If it was the opposite, if USA manufactured all the drones and China used them all, our govt would probably spy on them too.

More believable is that China is using the drones we buy from them as free surveillance of the entire US countryside. Not too hard to believe. Remember, in China, the government owns "private" companies like DJI. If it was the opposite, if USA manufactured all the drones and China used them all, our govt would probably spy on them too.

Please don't add to the mix :p That Theory has been debunked more than chemtrails ;)

Reactions: Tufargon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J