DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shakey unresponsive gimbal

Juliengeffriaud

Reactions
Hey guys, I am having an issue with my MP2. It has been 3 weeks since the last time I flew, and today I am facing 2 issues:
- gimbal is Shakey on flight. Even after calibration, still happening. Can't have a stable image on flight, shaking up and down, left and right
- gimbal controls on the remote aren't working, I can't move the gimbal up nor down.

Firmware up to date.
Using a Pixel 3 phone
Everything calibrated before flight

Anyone else had the same issue?

I had this once after finding my M2P gimbal cover had come off and the gimbal had been flopping around in the case unprotected for awhile.

I calibrated the gimbal, but didn't work. So I powered off and powered on, then calibrated again, then it finally corrected. So go through the gimbal calibration a few times with power cycles between to see if it corrects.

However, that's shooting in the dark. Hopefully someone comes along knowing exactly what is going on given your symptoms.

Chris

Hey guys, I am having an issue with my MP2. It has been 3 weeks since the last time I flew, and today I am facing 2 issues:
- gimbal is Shakey on flight. Even after calibration, still happening. Can't have a stable image on flight, shaking up and down, left and right
- gimbal controls on the remote aren't working, I can't move the gimbal up nor down.

Firmware up to date.
Using a Pixel 3 phone

I'm on my 4th gimbal...that would be a yes. Not the drone...this is a serious gimbal issue

Firmware up to date.
Using a Pixel 3 phone

absolutely!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka