DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sharing videos - AirVuz, SkyPixel, Youtube, Vimeo?

kjmasson

Reactions
Just wondering what everyone is using for sharing their videos or videos they've edited with DJI FLy App on Social Media.
I've read youtube limits upload to 720p, but I'd like to upload a higher quality than that.
AirVuz seems cool but no easy way to directly upload video to there from my phone (that I've found)
SkyPixel is easy to upload to, but when you share to social media, the link looks like an ad for SkyPixel.

Thoughts? Tips?

Just wondering what everyone is using for sharing their videos or videos they've edited with DJI FLy App on Social Media.
I've read youtube limits upload to 720p, but I'd like to upload a higher quality than that.
AirVuz seems cool but no easy way to directly upload video to there from my phone (that I've found)
SkyPixel is easy to upload to, but when you share to social media, the link looks like an ad for SkyPixel.

Thoughts? Tips?
You can upload to YouTube in 1080p. Anything larger will be an issue for most viewers (buffering, etc.) if you can even upload larger files. All my posts to Facebook, etc., are fine in 1080. Good luck. Send me a link to your YouTube channel and we can cross subscribe.

Vimeo videos are higher quality than YouTube's re-encoded versions because of their higher bit rate, but I don't think I've ever had a Vimeo video play smoothly all the way through. They're often completely unwatchable for me, pausing every few seconds. I don't have the fastest internet (stuck with DSL), but it seems to be more of a problem with not enough server power.

Thoughts? Tips?

I have tried FlytNow. It allows you to share HD video with anyone using their email address. If you have a DJI drone then you should definitely try it.

Reactions: kjmasson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy