DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Sheer cliffs & crashing waves at Tregudda Gorge, North Cornwall

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
Somewhere I'd not been to before, the gorge is home to sheer cliff walls and saw a massive rock fall back in 2020, footage of which can be found online. It's also supposedly home to Sirens, who lure young men to their fate in the depths, so beware!

From the opening scene, all good stuff. I really liked the slo-mo wave action against the rock face and how the spray just hung out there for a bit!!

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Another great Cornwall video. I agree with Prop Wash, I liked the slo-mo. It added some drama to the waves.
I am always eagerly awaiting the next submission. In the meantime there are plenty of Cornwall reruns to watch.😂

Great Video, I needed to take a minute just as i watch that.....was like my own relaxation therapy session!!! Ahhhhh I don't feel like going homicidal maniac anymore thanks

Stunning scenery! Great flying. The slow-mo was perfect. Really enjoyed it and the perfect length so that I watched it all.

Another great Cornwall video. I agree with Prop Wash, I liked the slo-mo. It added some drama to the waves.
I am always eagerly awaiting the next submission. In the meantime there are plenty of Cornwall reruns to watch.😂
Thanks so much. Weather’s improving now so hopefully more clips to follow soon 👍

Thanks so much. Weather’s improving now so hopefully more clips to follow soon 👍
Jeremy, you have such a great eye for the perfect video. And it doesn't hurt that you have incredible scenery, courtesy of Cornwall. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything that you have posted. My wife is also a huge fan. If we make it there some day, I will have you autograph my Air 2s😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB