DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Ship offloads Ship - Big Lift Cork Ireland

Awesome video!

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Filmed over a two hour period using Mini 3 pro
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice video, maybe a few too many circles. It's unloading a boat, a ship is not a ship until it can' be carried by another ship.

Nice video, maybe a few too many circles. It's unloading a boat, a ship is not a ship until it can' be carried by another ship.
I know but ship unloading a boat just doesn't have the same ring to it. Gotta have just a little clickbait .Is the USS Cole a ship or a boat ?

I know but ship unloading a boat just doesn't have the same ring to it. Gotta have just a little clickbait .Is the USS Cole a ship or a boat ?
Ahhh and yet another meaning.

"Among sailing vessels, the distinction between ships and boats is that a ship is a square-rigged craft with at least three masts, and a boat isn't. With regard to motorized craft, a ship is a large vessel intended for oceangoing or at least deep-water transport, and a boat is anything else." I was in the Army jumping out of aircraft, I guess we could ask our Navy guys/gals.

Ahhh and yet another meaning.

"Among sailing vessels, the distinction between ships and boats is that a ship is a square-rigged craft with at least three masts, and a boat isn't. With regard to motorized craft, a ship is a large vessel intended for oceangoing or at least deep-water transport, and a boat is anything else." I was in the Army jumping out of aircraft, I guess we could ask our Navy guys/gals.
Nah your grand , like I said, sounded better is all even, if technically incorrect

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Famousjonny