DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ship spotting September 14 4K

blackomega

Reactions
Hello Pilots

Finally received my new computer and can start pumping out 4K movies for you all
Sadly this will be my last videos for at least a few weeks as my M2Z crashed into a bench and messed up the gimbal
It no longer stays level when flying sideways. And this is vary apparent in this video.
Will be sending it off for refresh soon. Cant wait to start shooting more 4K especially this winter.

As always enjoy the video and please like and subscribe to my channel.

Reactions: Bobvt and Tkoglin
Beautiful video! Am a bit surprised the Canadian Navy didn't take an exception to you operating a drone anywhere near one of their ships, but I don't live there so maybe it's okay. Really nice work- thanks for sharing!

Beautiful video! Am a bit surprised the Canadian Navy didn't take an exception to you operating a drone anywhere near one of their ships, but I don't live there so maybe it's okay. Really nice work- thanks for sharing!
Well for starters having a M2Z allows me to get a video that makes it look like I'm closer then I actually am. Secondly its docked at peace time so I'm sure that they don't have any of their electronic warfare stuff going.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead