DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Shipwrecked

maintenanceguy

Reactions
I don't know how it ended up in the salt marsh. My guess is that it broke free during a storm and came to rest here. The hull numbers are no longer readable. I wonder if the owner even knows where his boat ended up. I've been past this old sailboat many times but wasn't exactly sure where it was on my maps and set out to find it from above.

DJI_0325aa.jpg

Would be heartbroken if a storm came in and your boat left with the storm .

I first saw this boat 2 years ago and it looked the same then as it does now. I never saw the cooler, or the other stuff scattered in the reeds before I took this photo. The boat blocks the view of those items from the water. I had assumed this boat had been here for a very long time. But, now that I see life vests are still with the boat, I wonder if it's a more recent arrival.

I first saw this boat 2 years ago and it looked the same then as it does now. I never saw the cooler, or the other stuff scattered in the reeds before I took this photo. The boat blocks the view of those items from the water. I had assumed this boat had been here for a very long time. But, now that I see life vests are still with the boat, I wonder if it's a more recent arrival.
2 years seems like a long time to me.