DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Short Mavic Mini Video with a Cool Tilt Shift (miniaturization) Effect in Camtasia Studio

First time see such kind of a videos! Well done!

Reactions: PBDawg
Nice but a little heavy on the defocused parts. Can you back that off some in future videos. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

Nice but a little heavy on the defocused parts. Can you back that off some in future videos. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
I'm sure that I could. If I had to do such a project on a commercial basis, I would probably use 10 or more layers of focus with a much more gentle transition. My purpose was just to make a tutorial to show the broad strokes of the process. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Droner505
I'm sure that I could. If I had to do such a project on a commercial basis, I would probably use 10 or more layers of focus with a much more gentle transition. My purpose was just to make a tutorial to show the broad strokes of the process. Thanks for the feedback.
OK. I get it now. I watched the tutorial. Well done. Great that you did that about working in Camtasia. Pity Camtasia doesn't just give you an adjustable soft edge on that blur effect like in Adobe Premiere and other more feature-rich softwares but I know Camtasia is cheap (or free?).

Thanks again DaveS. Camtasia isn't free, but at $299 USD, it's affordable. It also has a very friendly user interface, so it's one of the more popular products out there, especially for entry-level video makers like me.

I've been editing with everything from AVID to Adobe Premiere for over 35 years. Currently I'm using Premiere and, of course, it's great, as it should be for the expensive monthly subscription fee (which my boss pays at our company). For the future, and for my private use, I'm now seriously toying with getting a new Apple iPad 12.9" Pro and using Luma Fusion for editing. Have you tried that software? It's $30. If I don't get that, Camtasia would be my 2nd choice.

I have never heard of Luma Fusion, but I'm not well versed in software for Apple products. At $30, it doesn't sound as though you could go too far wrong. If you wanted to try Camtasia, a free 30 day trial is available. I'm not sure whether the trial version puts a watermark over your rendered video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu