DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Short stay in Miami

Hungrypilot

Reactions
Hi all:

Glad to be here. I'm in Miami for the day, and am brand new to my Mavic Air. Any easy launch spots for some newbie flying around to get used to the system? I've been looking online for quiet/safe parks to go to... the other issue is being too terrified to start flying because of doing something dumb and destroying/losing the drone :(

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hi all:

Glad to be here. I'm in Miami for the day, and am brand new to my Mavic Air. Any easy launch spots for some newbie flying around to get used to the system?

Cheers

Make sure to takeoff at least 10 feet from concrete(It will probably have rebar in it) and metal objects as that will magnetically interfere with the aircraft and controller. I learned that the hard way and lost my drone as a result. Register your drone with the FAA, don’t fly out of line of sight, and don’t go over 400 feet AGL(above ground level). Look on MavicPilots to pick up some good advice and information! Good luck and happy flying!

Reactions: Hungrypilot
Well, I didn't crash it in the Atlantic, or a tree, or a building, or a bird, or a person!

Threw some quick editing on the clips and put them up on YT

I'm soooo hooked now... I love the Mavic Air... no regrets at all!

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hi friend. I plan to flying for Fun or Recreation Mavic Pro 2 in Hollywood, Florida, USA. I am in France right now, would you please tell me, is there any restriction to do it, I could not find any relate information in internet.
Thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty