DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shots around Berlin NH

Man...what a great place! I love it....not so much the snow and cold though.

Great pics!

LOL..what is that industrial place doing in the middle of town?

nice one ! , did you use/ do you have any filters? would really bring out some colours in some lights and make for an epic shot once edited./

I haven't started editing any pics or video yet. I will be ordering some filters soon.

I haven't started editing any pics or video yet. I will be ordering some filters soon.
nice ! , yeah the polar pro ND4/8/16 are pretyt good starting point (im sure people have different thoughts here..

there is also a youtube guy, king tuts pro that has really good vids on starting out with video and pic editing

Thanks for the info. I've been flying for about 6 months(spark and M2). So I'm still new to this. Editing and post production are the next steps in really using my mavic to its true potential

Where those taken approximately three weeks ago? The sky looks similar to photos I took in Stark around then, milky due to forest fire smoke drifting in from out west at the time.

Where those taken approximately three weeks ago? The sky looks similar to photos I took in Stark around then, milky due to forest fire smoke drifting in from out west at the time.
No they were taken yesterday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69