DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I install firmware V01.01.0700 ?

mattitech07

Reactions
Hi, I've been hesitant for a while about installing the latest firmware on my MA2 , becuase i've heard that this new version only prevents hacking and it doesn't allow downgrades.
But what if I want to update to dji fly 1.5.4 ? Will an older firmware of the MA2 be uncompatible with a newer version of the dji fly ? Should I update the firmware if I decide to update the app ? How's the latest MA2 firmware ?

Darn good question. I'm just snooping around the forums and I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy about it. I'm on .06 and I'm holding back for the meantime.

Any problem after updating to new firmware using DJI Fly app 1.5.4 iOS (iPad mini 5). After a couple of flights I think this version is useful. Happy New Year from Almeria, Spain.

DJI Firmware has been "downrev-proof" for several versions now, at least from DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. That feature isn't new.

Yes agree - improvements are not always helpful - DJI have sent a returns number and want the drione back for re programming. == thanks for the tips and advice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji