DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

For the extended trips/jobs where I want to run my tablet, charge the batteries, have a small battery pack in the field and carry some ground control pads

For short walks I'll just use the standard bag in a backpack

Yes it's not compact, but it doesn't look like a toy unfolding it to fly :)

Attachments

• Case1.jpg
    Case1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 468
  • Case2.jpg
    Case2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 493
  • Case3.jpg
    Case3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 449
Just in: nice and small case, so I can keep my Mavic in the car or take it on a bike trip.
Always got my phone with me [emoji3]
b3d2893a0158bb11e4b927a93b86b20c.jpg

6c6a9af9fbd3de64572273ed96f6f6a6.jpg

34e21c40227de1b2b86e7f38b10ce6c6.jpg

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using MavicPilots mobile app

I am sure i posted a reply to this .... nice decals .... thats just what my case needs ;)

Reactions: MPDronePilot1
I am sure i posted a reply to this .... nice decals .... thats just what my case needs ;)
Thanks! You did but it was in a different thread. I had intended to post to this one originally...
Concerning the decal, I'll share the silhouette file with anyone who asks in a PM. I would upload it here but it is not allowed. Disclaimer: it's my wife's vinyl cutter (whew, masculinity intact).

Thanks! You did but it was in a different thread. I had intended to post to this one originally...
Concerning the decal, I'll share the silhouette file with anyone who asks in a PM. I would upload it here but it is not allowed. Disclaimer: it's my wife's vinyl cutter (whew, masculinity intact).

Lol im loosing my mind .....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga