DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

2ed19622806a8983e0c39a3a30cedb40.jpg

6ee8fd0972b612132751218f5931e414.jpg

32a0e4e1802b084847f2afe09c1a3c79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Got these from Ali express a couple days ago for when I don't feel like lugging my Pelican 1450 case and the entire Fly More Pack.. just like a few others shipping wasn't too bad coming from China. Got it in a little over a week

Love these as I can toss into any bag!!!

c7bcf77d818013691ca79c5bd8dfc2bc.jpg

Reactions: Misterdavis
Got it in a little over a week

A little over a week?!?!? Which vendor on AliExpress? The vendor i ordered from is on it's 3rd....going on 4th week. And it's still in China. I contacted them about the tracking and they said it's not updated correctly and they're working with the shipper to fix it.

Got these from Ali express a couple days ago for when I don't feel like lugging my Pelican 1450 case and the entire Fly More Pack.. just like a few others shipping wasn't too bad coming from China. Got it in a little over a week

How can i get those? Link? Brand model? Help me out plz

Reactions: PJ Kania
I'm using an old Tamrac Velocity 7X camera bag. Fits all the components and is perfect for day hikes or just in general. Compact and comfortable. There's a gap for the RC sticks so I'm not concerned about them and it holds all the other accessories surprisingly well. Although if I go more than three batteries I'll have to get something else.

IMG_0099.JPGIMG_0098.JPGIMG_0096.JPGIMG_0095.JPG

I just got this one in from Amazon. This particular one comes from about 5 different companies from $20.00-$85.00 on there. DO NOT BUY IT unless you plan on buying more padding and velcro to secure the device. I got this as an easy solution for hiking but this is not the one.

The strap it comes with is so lose that everything flops around when closed. The "Hard shell" case is thin cardboard and is far from a hard shell.

Probably going to try thr MC Case backpack next. Just though I would pass it along

Sent from my SM-T710 using MavicPilots mobile app

I bought same one off amazon 36$ shipped but it was sent from china on 4th, made it to michigan by 10th but has not showed in oregon yet. How could usps be holding a package for 2 wks i dont get it. Listed delivery date 1/20/17 yet still no sign it left michigan :/ lame. Looks good tho thanks for sharin

Ordered some myself. I think they're the perfect type of *throw in my bag and run* cases!

Reactions: rawkitt
This is a Lowepro QuadGuard TX Case. $49.95 at Amazon. Fits everything Mavic, Radio, Charger, 3 Batteries Props, Cords, Manual and ipad mini Size = 13.5" x 9.5" x 4.75" View attachment 2600 View attachment 2601 View attachment 2603

Is that case fairly big and can you fit it in a backpack? I would like to fit it in a Hershel Supply Little America backpack. I don't have a local store that carries them and would have to order it straight from the manufacturer. If someone could please advise.

Hi All. Has anyone tried a Lowe Pro Slingshot 102, to see if this older Lowe Pro sling bag would hold the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo? There are a few about and I like the idea of something a little larger than the bag it came with, but also something that's still not too big.

My ideal backpack would accommodate storing my iPadMini2 clipped with the RC as one assembly. Since the iPad is a tight squeeze into the RC clips, it's kinda difficult to assemble and disassemble. It would be much easier if I could leave those two things mated together. This reduces the time to fly and speeds up the effort to pack to leave (as the police are arriving to arrest me for flying...Hah!). I haven't found the ideal backpack yet, but this below is close to ideal, IMO. However, I'd really like the lid interior dedicated to holding the iPad/RC in the padded pocket with a velcro access flap. If this backpack below had such a pocket in the lid, that would be a perfect backpack. For now this backpack works pretty good to meet most of my goals. I simply leave the iPad integrated with the RC and lay it on top of the padded flaps, with iPad facing down against the padded flaps, on top of the Mavic. I position the ipad at the bottom of the pack, so when the lid is zipped closed, it's at the bottom and can't fall any farther down, since it's not actually in a pocket.

Here's the pack without the iPad/RC, showing I still have lots of room for other things, like an point and shoot camera, or an Osmo mobile (both fit).

upload_2017-1-26_14-25-14.png

This photo shows how the top flaps open up to access the Mavic. It also shows the side pockets that hold extra batteries (there's one on each side)

upload_2017-1-26_14-28-10.png

This below is how I lay the iPad and RC on top of everything, and just zip the lid closed. This provides very quick access to the RC to turn is one and launch the Go4 app. I know this doesn't look too organized, or clean, but it works and I think the protection is adequate. Ideally of course I'd like the iPad/RC assembly to be in the lid, within a pouch that has a formed insert, specific to this iPad/RC shape.

upload_2017-1-26_14-29-51.png

This is the bag zipped up. It has 3 more zipper pockets on the outside of the lid, which carry things I rarely need access to like spare props, lens cleaner, lens rag, car charger, USB charge adapter, etc.

upload_2017-1-26_14-32-26.png

The backpack is relatively small, about 11.5' wide. My hand has a 9' spread. The backpack filled weighs 7.5 lbs as shown, with MacroPolo tracker, charger, iPad, RC and SD case and two extra batteries.

Outer Dimensions: 11.5" x 7.2" x 15.6" | Inner Dimensions: 10" x 5" x 14.75"

upload_2017-1-26_14-34-17.png

This backpack is quite inexpensive, $27 from Amazon. Although it's not exactly what I want, it's the closest I have found for space and utility. Roomy and convenient.

Oh yeah, one of the best features of this backpack are the zippers. These things are the smoothest zippers I have ever experienced, almost too smooth. They literally fly open! The materials quality is pretty good to, but it doesn't have a padded handle, it only offer a grab strap which is not a comfortable when hand carrying. But at only 7.5lbs, it's acceptable.

5bf2057245370d95887c9eb721f7f095.jpg

This is my Canon 700SR bag. Just a camera bag I got around the house. Nicely padded with just enough storage space!

Just got this gadget bag for my mavic. I tried the mavic cases 2 to be exact and they just didn't have enough nooks and crannies for my stuff. This bag is just what I needed and I just put my stuff in it today so I'm sure I will be rearranging but it's comfortable to carry and I can carry my tripod and other stuff also. I plan on kayaking and taking some aerial video so this will fit my needs. ebay for $35.00 bucks.20170126_142246.jpg 20170126_142324.jpg 20170126_142357.jpg

I received these two cases today, what normally takes 3 weeks to receive from China only took 8 days. I'm very happy with it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 151
I received my MC cases "Compact Edition" and it is being SENT BACK!!
It isn't big enough.... I took some pictures to show what it looks like when the Mavic and the accessories are loaded into the case..... When you try to close the lid.... you have to mash it down about an inch.... which puts all that pressure on the battery charger cable... over time this will damage/ruin the charger cable.
Also, this is a "cheep" generic case..... and although it serves it's purpose and is ok, the whole thing is just too small all the way around.... The OUTSIDE Dimensions are 6" high / tall x 13" wide x 11' deep

View attachment 3503 View attachment 3504 View attachment 3505 View attachment 3506
Dang it... I have one of these in route !

I've had this case for about 30 years. It's been all over the world as my "light" camera bag. Now mostly used on trips as the "gadgets, wires and adaptors bag" it's perfect for the MP with chargers, batteries, etc. Well - not perfect - too black inside - really need a light grey or white.

IMG_0285.JPG

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman