DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

My everyday bag is a Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 AW.

In the main compartment, I have my Mavic and all three batteries. The Mavic and one battery are inside a hard shell case I got from AliExpress. My two other batteries are inside special fire retardant LiPo cases purchased from eBay.

In the upper compartment, I have my remote control, iPad Mini 4 and all of the charging equipment from the Fly More Combo. The remote control and special iPad cable are inside of a hard shell case from AliExpress. The charging equipment is inside the Crown Royal bag.

In the front compartment, I have USB cables, extra props, an additional LiPo case and a copy of my FAA registration. I'll also include a large USB battery pack in there from time to time.

Below are all of the links to the products I've purchased along with photos:

Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 AW
Mavic and RC hard case
LiPo bags
iPad Mini 4
Special iPad cable

Edit. It looks like the gallery mode doesn't show up correctly in the mobile app. I'll submit a support ticket and upload the photos directly to this post.

Last edited:
Just got this gadget bag for my mavic. I tried the mavic cases 2 to be exact and they just didn't have enough nooks and crannies for my stuff. This bag is just what I needed and I just put my stuff in it today so I'm sure I will be rearranging but it's comfortable to carry and I can carry my tripod and other stuff also. I plan on kayaking and taking some aerial video so this will fit my needs. ebay for $35.00 bucks.View attachment 5065 View attachment 5066 View attachment 5067
That's a nice backpack. The quality of the materials look nice. How about a link to buy?

Can you disclose the inside dimensions of the bottom compartment where you show the craft stored, measured WITHOUT those side pads installed? I'm wondering if it would hold the RC with iPad attached as one unit.

Dang it... I have one of these in route !
I just got the MC Compact and I like it. I agree about it smashing the charger cable so I cut out a bit of the foam in the lid to make it fit better. It's the perfect size for me... I wanted small and portable but protective.

Reactions: zapufast
I've got the sling 150 aw as well. Love it. I'm not using the extra cases, so it's a bit more compact. I've go at the MP wearing a battery in the lower compartment, along with two extra batteries as well a small the controller. The top compartment is just charging gear and odds and ends. Works great!!

I am now looking for one of those places that custom cuts foam for my hard case. Or just provides uncut foam so that I can modify it to suit my needs. The Pick and Pluck foam tends to rip apart when putting my Mavic and Accessories in the case foam and removing them repeatedly.

IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0219.JPG I have the B&W 1000. It's a bit tight but everything fits, and the case goes in my backpack.

Last edited:
Reactions: K2D2
About to head to iceland tomorrow. Here is my partial pack setup. Mavic on the very top. It is a Tenba Shootout 24L. It is an amazing backpack where it is actually quite compact yet somehow fits SO MUCH STUFF.
Amazon.com : Tenba 632-421 Shootout 24L Bag (Black) : Camera & Photo

20170128_102800-jpg.5385

Attachments

• 20170128_102800.jpg
    20170128_102800.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 657
Would the Mavic fit across the opening on the top? I don't think the extended legs would fit the way you have it.

Thanks
tmp_5933-20170131_184300-980094312.jpg

So the answer is YES. The Mavic fits great across the top with the longer legs attached. I'm very happy with this bag. It holds everything in the Fly More combo and my tablet holder in the main compartment. The protection is great, nothing's banging into anything else - even the batteries have their own space.

I also like that it's a backpack that looks normal. The custom Mavic cases were nice inside but the exterior turned me off. Thanks for the reco Locke.

I use my existing camera bag for travelling. Its a case logic pro CL5. Fits 1 mavic+battery, controller and dslr 6D. And still fit for a spare mavic battery.
c8f6fb509b1cfdf09b6de51575084e43.jpg

Because of the weather here in indonesia is so humid, so whenever im not using it i just store them in a dry cabinet along with my other camera, film and stuff.
f6371344c54c059fc8aa72a19e06679a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I have that same bag. Care to share how you can possible fit the DSLR, mavic and controller? Would be a life saver as im looking for something light I can carry those three things in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: dewster
Here is my case !

Attachments

• 50718224641__DDE9DF95-A47F-45CE-9730-76932C661632.JPG.jpeg
    50718224641__DDE9DF95-A47F-45CE-9730-76932C661632.JPG.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 159
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads