DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show Off Your Case

Here are a couple shots of my customized GPC case for my Mavic Air 2.

View attachment 105821
View attachment 105822

As can be seen, I opened up the space underneath the controller, so that cables stored there would not be so bunched up. I also added a slot for a micro SD card adapter/extra card. I added a strip of foam padding to the lens filter case opening, so the lens case would not be so loose in there. Also added, a space for the power bank adapter. Finally, I made 2 small holes to store spare controller sticks.

Seems to work out well for me.
Nice! How are you guys getting these fancy stickers? Do they come with the case or something?

They do NOT come with the case. Go to Etsy.com and search for Aerial Pixel, they have lots of choices for DJI models, different colors, etc. Great company to do business with too. I had an issue with my sticker (my fault) and Aerial Pixel replaced it for FREE.

Reactions: suade8880
Stickers here:

My Lykus M1 backpack all packed ready to go.View attachment 105798
Hi Steve, I have a M2 Enterprise and it would seem as if mine, which is a bit bigger than the MA2, would also fit into this backpack. Would you agree, perhaps? I currently have a very good hard case, but it is awkward to travel with when going on hikes etc. Cheers Eden

I like all the variations in cases. I carry mine in this Pelican 1400 case. I tend to toss my gear around and want to ensure that it is protected. If I am backpacking, I use the FMC case and it suits me fine.MA2 case.jpg
MA2 on case.jpg
I have also also 1400 float.jpgpool tested this setup and feel comfortable with wet water. Enjoy your flying and protect your gear.

Peli 1400 with pluck foam.
8rrqEnRl.jpg

In there is the dedicated 6s plus, lens brush, card reader and spare card
TIqYfvrl.jpg

How come your foam pieces look so loose, are they all separated individually?

This thread is to help the newcomers who have just bought the MA2 or about to get one that is still looking for a case that is best suited for them. Please share the type of case you got whether it's customized, homemade or bought along with price or perhaps a link to purchase.

I'll start....
The one I got is a small and compact hard case with the outer soft touch. Got it here for $24..Hard Soft Touch Case Perhaps I'll get me a bigger case once I get more batteries.

35dzak.jpg

WftwAg.jpg

JE8aUt.jpg
The shipping costs more than the case! Making the price over $50!!!!!!!!!!!?

I see the MA2 Smatree case is now on Amazon. Available 6-30-20.

Amazon.com : Smatree Professional Waterproof Hard Case Compatible with DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI Remote Controller (Drone and Accessories are NOT Included) : Electronics

Another option is the Skyreat. Looks similar to the design of the Mavic Mini. Available 7-6-20. Looks like neither of these has storage room for a tablet and mount.

Reactions: suade8880
Nice hard cases but not as practical for hikes, trails or biking. I recall Youtube DJI poster Ed Ricker getting one of these after purchasing his first Mavic Pro only to ditch it for a soft case for long walks 6 months later. It was simply too bulky and rigid. No doubt these are all great cases but the DJI case with shoulder strap cannot be beat for hikes, walks or even biking.

Last edited:
HUL Water proof hard she'll case. 32$ Pre cut for standard controller or as in my case smart controller. Charger and one battery are out charging, but this case holds everything but my landing pad with ease.

Attachments

• 20200627_095307.jpg
    20200627_095307.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200627_101901.jpg
    20200627_101901.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads