DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shutter speed custom key not working

panoramia

Reactions
Good morning everyone,

I am experiencing some issues with shutter speed custo keys on my Mavic Pro 2. They are assigned to the round button on the remote control, when pressing left or right it should reduce or increase the shutter speed, but it doesn't work.

I have a friend with the same Mavic Pro 2, same remote controller and DJI go version, same DJI firmware and configuration. I actually configured it to him. On his remote control the shutter speed is changed, on mine it doesn't :( I have have both birds side by side and checked all settings, they are exactly the same. Dont know what to do to make it work.

Any help and feedback would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

If you tried restarting drone and controller without success, reinstall GO 4. If that doesn't work, reinstall firmware on drone through Assistant.

One other thought, try assigning shutter speed to up/down and f-stop to left right. This will tell if controller is defective.

It won’t change while using an intelligent flight mode - reverts to automatic - change the video option to manual in regular flights mode and it should change when u use the scroll wheel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580