DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silicon motor cover caps

ninja_geezer

Reactions
Been on the lookout for some silicon cover/caps to fit the MA2 motors when no props on for transport ,serves for the purpose of keeping motors dirt and dust free also stops spindles catching on lining of my backpack when removing it .ive got some that was designed for the mavic air but too small ,ive been looking for slightly larger diameter,i believe the motor diameter of the MA2 is 20.5 mm
also not sure if the M2 pro has similar size motors .

Why not leave the props on?
i always remove the props ,quick easy plus it makes me check them before refitting ,if i left them on i would get to complacent and forget to check ,it just works for me ,i know lots of other do the same and i also know lots who leave them on.

Reactions: InvisibleName
What about the foam pads that came with it? Did you save them? They're not going to seal the motors, but they will provide some protection of the spindles.
Thats what i have been using but the foam get quite stuck on the springs sometimes so not ideal ,if i can find the correct size silicon caps this would be ideal.

i use them on my MPP ,i am sure there will be some listed somewhere on the web

Reactions: ninja_geezer
i always remove the props ,quick easy plus it makes me check them before refitting ,if i left them on i would get to complacent and forget to check ,it just works for me ,i know lots of other do the same and i also know lots who leave them on.
You’re so right... Each to their own ?

Reactions: old man mavic
i believe it was Ebay or Amazon been a while

Are these what you’re looking for?..

yes i got some for the mavic air 2 but too small i need a friendly owner to measure a mavic pro motor dimension for me to measure .thanks for that.

Are these what you’re looking for?..

i have been told that the Mavic 2 pro motors are 4mm wider than the air 2 so they will not fit ,shame as the mavic air ones are too small.

I was going to make the same comment but checking things and not becoming complacent makes sense. May change my routine now :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirilin