DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Similar “auto edit” software to DJI Go 4, but better?

sxc

Reactions
I am not someone who likes to manually create drone videos using FCP etc. But I have actually been impressed with the results that DJI Go 4 has with putting together the 30 second videos. It seems to be able to piece together highlights and sync it to the music quite well.

However, I find the software a bit difficult when it comes to changing some of the clips and also can’t get it to really use more music clips than the standard ones.

Is there any other software that can auto edit videos? I’ve tried gopro Quik, but it seems a bit more linear and doesn’t seem to use any intelligence in finding highlights. I basically want some software that can piece together something a bit compelling, but also easy to tweak the end results.

I have used Gopro Quik a few times, you can manually select highlights and change the auto edit settings to use highlights only, maybe not perfect but a good option

I am not someone who likes to manually create drone videos using FCP etc. But I have actually been impressed with the results that DJI Go 4 has with putting together the 30 second videos. It seems to be able to piece together highlights and sync it to the music quite well.

However, I find the software a bit difficult when it comes to changing some of the clips and also can’t get it to really use more music clips than the standard ones.

Is there any other software that can auto edit videos? I’ve tried gopro Quik, but it seems a bit more linear and doesn’t seem to use any intelligence in finding highlights. I basically want some software that can piece together something a bit compelling, but also easy to tweak the end results.
Hi, you fund something like that? Something useful?

Hi, you fund something like that? Something useful?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom