DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Simply Dolomites

That was spectacular! The area is fabulous, the music epic, your scene cuts on beat with the music, and your flying is amazing. That looked like something you'd see in a high budget movie.
VERY nice!!

Reactions: Grogu82
Thanks to everyone, in some cases it was tiring to reach certain places, I also got hurt a little but in the end I am satisfied with the good work done, shown by your words. Thanks again to all of you for the support.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

I like your intro with the photos... I need to try that.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Stunning work. Beautiful part of the world. It was really amazing the contrast on one of the ridges with grass in one side and bare rock faces on the other

Hello everyone, here is my latest work on the beautiful Italian Dolomites. Good vision

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice flying, but the landscape, absolutely gorgeous. How lucky to be able to fly around that scenery.

Nice flying, but the landscape, absolutely gorgeous. How lucky to be able to fly around that scenery.
You are absolutely right, the Dolomites are beautiful and I can count myself lucky to live relatively close to them and have the opportunity to fly there.

Wonderful video, I been hiking for 50 years Summer & Winter to Ski, now are 20 years that I live in Ontario Canada that is beautiful but very flat, anyway I enjoy see one more my mountains. Thanks

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-08-21-13h17m04s842.jpg
    vlcsnap-2021-08-21-13h17m04s842.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ