DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simulated flying with Smart controller

Reactions
Newbie here, is there anyway I can practice flying with the smart controller with a simulator app? I downloaded DJI Fly app which I think is what I require but it doesn’t work with the Smart controller. I am self isolationg so cannot go out to practice. TBH I would rather get used to the controller with a simulator ‘cos I am crap at live multitasking. I have the Mavic 2 Zoom.

Thanks for the reply, do you download it straight onto the Smart controller?

I downloaded it to a laptop and it said I need a code to run it, phoned a dealer on the list but they didn’t bother getting back to me after promising to get the right person to call back.

I downloaded it to a laptop and it said I need a code to run it, phoned a dealer on the list but they didn’t bother getting back to me after promising to get the right person to call back.
"A computer with a 64-bit versions of Windows 10 system is required to run the program. To connect the remote controller to a computer, you will need a compatible DJI Remote Controller and a Micro-B to USB-A cable."

The controller OS is Android. The simulator only runs in Windows 10.

The simulator probably needs to install drivers so that it can communicate with the remote. What you saw was probably asking permission to install the driver.

Installing Assistant 2 may also fix the "code" problem.

Download / install on a windows PC.
If I remember correctly I had to enter my DJI account details to get it to run.

You can use the Smart Controller in the DJI flight simulator.
I tested it out with my SC & Mavic 2 Pro.
You can get it HERE
I cannot get the Controller to work with simulation software. I updated the drivers with dji_usb_5512_64_108 from DJI Flight Simulator software, but Controller will not work in Software. Any other ideas?
Thanks

Attachments

• DJI Flight Simulator screen shot II.jpg
    DJI Flight Simulator screen shot II.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members