DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

since the servers are down...

ty.baggerly

Reactions
so I can't register my mavic, but does that mean I can't fly at all? It says I can connect to the controller but then I get a red and yellow flashing LED. Anything helps

so I can't register my mavic, but does that mean I can't fly at all? It says I can connect to the controller but then I get a red and yellow flashing LED. Anything helps
You have to activate the Mavic with DJI.

ty try moving the mp away from electronics and try,i spent 4 hours with the same issue,went to my living room and things worked perfectly.

ty try moving the mp away from electronics and try,i spent 4 hours with the same issue,went to my living room and things worked perfectly.
Electronics don't prevent the Mavic from registering. Moving to a different location doesn't fix things. Yours was just a coincidence. If the Mavic can connect to the controller, and the phone has a working WiFi then it should connect no problem. This is because the servers are down at the moment.

TLDR: Keep trying to log in at the "verification" prompt inside the GO app, it'll eventually slot you in.

It may be that volume on the servers is dropping off a bit. I have been in the same boat as all other new users today regarding the inability to log into a created DJI account from GO and register my new MP; however my latest login attempt during registration in the app was successful and I'm now at the firmware update stage. I just sat at the login and kept entering my creds and the refreshed verification code until it started the process for me.

Electronics don't prevent the Mavic from registering. Moving to a different location doesn't fix things. Yours was just a coincidence. If the Mavic can connect to the controller, and the phone has a working WiFi then it should connect no problem. This is because the servers are down at the moment.
no,i have to disagree,i moved 3 different times with the same results,it made the difference

The servers are back up now

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3