DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Single Freewell ND filter storage case?

Flere-Imsaho

Reactions
Hi,

Quick question. I am looking to buy a single Freewell ND filter but wanted to find out whether the single ones come with a hard storage case? I see the All day packs come with a Perspex case to store the filters?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks. I guess you are right. The question leads to future possible filter purchases i.e. I intend to purchase approx 3 filters to cover my needs but these will be individual purchases leading to individual cases on each purchase.

Thanks. I guess you are right. The question leads to future possible filter purchases i.e. I intend to purchase approx 3 filters to cover my needs but these will be individual purchases leading to individual cases on each purchase.
Simply contact (Insert ND filter company here) and ask them for a case, problem solved ;) Way back when filters became available 5 years ago, my filter company sold them seperatly for just such purpose...I'm sure they can help you out...if not I would pick another company to deal with :)

Hi,

Quick question. I am looking to buy a single Freewell ND filter but wanted to find out whether the single ones come with a hard storage case? I see the All day packs come with a Perspex case to store the filters?

Thanks
I have a single freewell Mavic Mini filter. It came in a square case with a magnetic closure, probably the same as if you ordered a multipack as there is space around it, although the insert only has a slot for one filter. It's a great case so no need to have any concerns. Also a great filter. Just make sure before each flight that you check it is properly fitted, or it can make the gimbal shake on start up.

Reactions: Flere-Imsaho
Received the ND 16 in the case as others have described. Tested it earlier and all seems to be good. The fitting and removal was easy but I did notice that after placing gimbal cover over it fitted securely. When I removed the cover before flying I noticed that it had slipped (the ND filter). Placed back on again and tested it was fitted okay. Will need to make sure it is fitted correctly before each flight.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman