DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Size of Tablet

disisme

Reactions
So I now have loads of specs on what to look for in a tablet to mount on my RC-N1 controller with an extendable mount and tried my IPad mini 4 and screen size is descent but then tried my IPad Air 4th gen not mounted as I don’t have the bigger mount only the small mount for mini. The size of the iPad Air is 10.9” screen , 9.75” x 7”
So enough blabber, do you pilots go as big as a 10.9” screen or do most of you’s stick to the smaller 9.5” x 6 .5” mini size?

So I now have loads of specs on what to look for in a tablet to mount on my RC-N1 controller with an extendable mount and tried my IPad mini 4 and screen size is descent but then tried my IPad Air 4th gen not mounted as I don’t have the bigger mount only the small mount for mini. The size of the iPad Air is 10.9” screen , 9.75” x 7”
So enough blabber, do you pilots go as big as a 10.9” screen or do most of you’s stick to the smaller 9.5” x 6 .5” mini size?
I like the mini 5 , cheers Len

Reactions: disisme
Thanks everyone, I received a Samsung S6 Lite today, now I have to figure out how to get the Dji Fly app on it and wait for mailman to drop off the extension piece.

Tripltek 7 pro user here,with a mavmount scout on my RC-N1 controller

Reactions: Aerial West
I like my iPad Air 2 screens ... and I fly (mostly) from the shade
I have an IPad Air 4th gen which was probably ok although rather large but I wanted to go Android as from what I’ve read the apps other than the Dji fly app won’t work on other than an android.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem