DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Skara Brae Neolithic Village, Orkney

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another Neolithic site captured while on holiday and now processed, this time the amazing Skara Brae...

Flown from Skail beach after the Visitor Centre was closed on a windy evening and according to the CAA Drone code, still plenty of opportunity to capture the spirit of the place as well as to record what is...

Had to cut the flight short as we had a pair of Oystercatchers buzzing us, so better to leve early without all the footage than to risk injury to the bird and damage to the drone...

Beautiful video of an interesting site. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Jim, the footage captured was cut short due to birds attacking, but what I got works well enough :)

Nice work as always. Not that I watch it but music could be Game of Thrones?
Thanks... I always put a link to the music in the descripption, this one was a free download from Pixabay - Music - Les voix des elfes - Jean_Angius

Reactions: twickers14
You’ve been busy. Real nice video of a cool site.
Thanks, there were 3 good flying days while we were on Orkney,and a lot of potential subjects, so we did what we could - unfortunatley with the MiL with us that meant not spending all the daylight hours flying, but we didnt do too badly with captures, I think by the time its all processed there will be about 22 subjects done from Orkney and Sutherland / Caithness...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic