DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins AIR2

mavicpro@2018

Reactions
I live in the EU (Sweden), planned to order skin for my Air2 from Decal girl. Someone who ordered to the EU, I think about customs and taxes. Do you have to pay for it, there will be no big sum?

I live in the EU (Sweden), planned to order skin for my Air2 from Decal girl. Someone who ordered to the EU, I think about customs and taxes. Do you have to pay for it, there will be no big sum?

weird that no one has ordered skins from US that are in the EU I think? :oops:

UK side for me, 2 separate orders , no issue with either. Surprising quick delivery with all things considered in the world right now. 7/8 days and as mentioned, card envelope . I still need to get my finger out! Neither has been used yet :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mel 08
I ordered mine from Decal Girl. Her skins are the best I've found. On the Air 2, decided to design my own and pay homage to my old Navy fighter squadron, VF 101, with whom I served in Key West for 3 1/2 years. Thought the "Grim Reapers" should fly again.

Attachments

• grdrone.jpg
    grdrone.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: BaldEagle1Mav
Decal girl used perforated style vinyl (more forgiving with stretching and air bubbles), high quality prints and very well matched on all sides and corners of the drone. It's definitely worth the extra $ and wait if you plan on keeping the skin of the drone for a while.

Reactions: BaldEagle1Mav
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661