DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

IMG_5143.JPG IMG_5144.JPG IMG_5146.JPG IMG_5147.JPG IMG_5149.JPG IMG_5152.JPG IMG_5153.JPG IMG_5163.JPG IMG_5164.JPG IMG_5143.JPG IMG_5146.JPG I found this on eBay, it came with top and bottom and all sides of arms coverage , as well as 6 numbered battery cover pieces , as well as remote decals, all for only 20 bucks, was super easy to apply, cleaned each section with alchol wipes as I went , the arms edges were about only place that needed to hit with a little heat to wrap around the corners of arms . , It works for me ... Note : the bottom has decals unlike most other kits, makes it so much easy to see the mavic when it's flying ..

Last edited:
Reactions: JMF
Whats the shipping time for DroneWraps to the states?
Totaly Agree, tried others and even a Gold from iCarbons but the Stratosphere Blue from Dronewrap is the best by far.
6a5cd0a19e2379328808b679ab28fb39.jpg
Wrap is awesome! What else do you have going on here. Looks like you are all set for a wet landing. How did you attach the pontoons, what is at the front of the pontoons? Might just be a shadow. More pix or a video would be great.

Hey all!
Did you all clean your Mavic prior to applying the wrap?
I just received my Dronewrap and already had some thoughts about grease, fingerprints etc which might cause the wrap to peel off overtime... but now I see it is recommended by Dronewrap themselves as well. Right now I don’t have any alcohol wipes or whatsoever, any tips on alternatives to clean the surface?

Just like anything else you would use any vinyl skins or wrap on, IMO you really need to clean the Mavic with alcohol wipes, or some alcohol with a lint free cloth , to ensure it’s as clean and oil free before applying the skin ....especially if you want it to last and stay stuck...

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Hello Hitec_NL and there,

Ethanol or isopropyl alcohol is suitable for Drone's body.
Ethanol alcohol will be available at the pharmacy.
isopropyl alcohol is used for degreasing mechanical parts.
You can get it at the warehouse(as Hardware store, DIY store) in town.
Then please start pasting after the alcohol has completely volatilized.
If alcohol remains, the adhesive may melt and weaken.
Never use organic solvents. It attacks the body's plastic.

For your fingers, dish detergent or soap is better.
When we pasting wraps, wash hands before and several times on the way.

We would like to have alcohol preparation pad attached to the product shipping,
but it can not be attached as it becomes a barrier to export in some countries.
Please excuse any inconvenience.
Please correspond with the item on the market.

Reactions: Hitec_NL
Thank you both for the quick responses!
I bought some ethanol alcohol and I'll clean it thoroughly before applying the stickers.
Once I'm done, I'll show the result!

Basically yes but I managed to make it fully wrap on part that not covered by Dronewrap.

Which part and how did you cover it? Do you have a link to where you purchased that wrap?

Also, will the wrap on the propellers affect the balance of the propellers?

Reactions: FirstKlass
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78