DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Decal girl just released a ton of skins for the air. check out decalgirl.com

can I use double tape and stick some aluminum foil on the bottom and the legs of the mavic pro so that I can see it better when flying.
Will the aluminum foil block the transmission?

can I use double tape and stick some aluminum foil on the bottom and the legs of the mavic pro so that I can see it better when flying.
Will the aluminum foil block the transmission?

I wouldn't do that.

I am just wondering who is going to be first for making them for this new drone, i have done a full search for any but can't find any from anywhere yet. This skin should be quite easy to make than all the others.
Anyone else know of anyone who does them ? I have tried all the big sellers like eBay Amazon Aliexpress ect.

ICarbons
DJI Mavic AIR Skins

Reactions: jontrinityhomes
I am just wondering who is going to be first for making them for this new drone, i have done a full search for any but can't find any from anywhere yet. This skin should be quite easy to make than all the others.
Anyone else know of anyone who does them ? I have tried all the big sellers like eBay Amazon Aliexpress ect.
I purchased a Bones wrap from Decalegirl

Attachments

• 20180126_165826_001.jpg
    20180126_165826_001.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 158
I always buy two or three skin templates from different providers, then I mix them to have something that covers as much as possible.

@Skycom, not sure on template size, I have a Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter 12 x 12in and used Photoshop to basically extract each part of the Mavic Cut File from Ashland Aerial and saved individually. I then had to Import to Silhouette Library then start my project and open each part from library and place it strategically as not to waste the vinyl. The whole Mavic placed correctly should work on the 12 x 12in. Sorry for the long story
hi sorry for jumping on I'm trying to do the same down loaded pdf but my silhouette can't open it so saved as a jpeg then imported to silhouette but is way to big now lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan