DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Working on my Blue Vinyl cover from ICarbons....kind of silly question, the diagram says these are part of the "Body" where do they go?
View attachment 3998

Did you end up finishing the blue carbon?
- I've been looking at iCarbon and slickwraps, both have the blue carbon and not sure what the finished product looks like, as the picture shown on their website is just computer generated.
- Would be great to see some photos.

Did you end up finishing the blue carbon?
- I've been looking at iCarbon and slickwraps, both have the blue carbon and not sure what the finished product looks like, as the picture shown on their website is just computer generated.
- Would be great to see some photos.
You ever finish

Attachments

• IMG_20170206_204603637.jpg
    IMG_20170206_204603637.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 232
Just finished a digital urban camo from DecalGirl.
640d462703063a88b6bf01267289e857.jpg
aab9b1bb0f77e05214853b3da741ee91.jpg
43a2a58cf2cd2cc1aeaabfa3ffdcc28f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: bigvice
No, no heat at all, the instructions specifically state not to use heat.
The pieces are very well cut and overlap in strategic places for almost total coverage.
It did take a while to apply, a few hours actually but i was being pedantic.
I was following the installation vid on YT one piece at a time making sure every piece was located correctly before continuing. The kit is very good, just wish i had another mavic so i could do another.
This is the first one in Australia Im told.
View attachment 4520 View attachment 4521 View attachment 4522

Nice to see another fellow Aussie with a Mavic and pimped up!
- How long did they take to send to you?

I'm in Melbourne.

Reactions: Blucenturion
This was my first experience with skins and I went with decal girl's Digital Navy Camo. I liked being able to customize the decals (maybe that's standard?) so was able to add in my FAA #, phone # w/ dollar signs, and even a USA sticker on the sides.

View attachment 4622

Question, I noticed your decal on the front arm section shows the gold bar and Mavic logo, however on DecalGirl's website they are all covered. Is there an option or it comes with both and you can choose?

Hello Fellow Mav Pilots, my name is Brandon and live in South Africa. Was wondering if there would be any issues with GPS , Wifi etc when sticker my Mav. Obviously not covering any sensors and so forth. Feedback would be appreciated from Pilots who have already wrapped/sticker end and flown.
Thanks in advance.
Peaceful Flying

Pablo, You made a very clever choice.
Our products are not cheap, but we do everything to maintain that quality.
If I buy a skin in U.S. from Japan I will pay around $ 40.

EMS shipment is for people in a hurry.
Some of the place, EMS is cheaper than UPS.

And shipping to the UK takes less time than display.
The display of the site, days the maximum value.
Mailing from Japan to the UK is not too risky.
And we will post your order on next Monday.
Because there is no tracking, there is no way to know when it will arrive.
Please let me know what time it has arrived.

I was just checking my order, from Jan 27th, and it says it's still "awaiting processing". Does this mean it hasn't been dispatched yet? If so that's disappointing:

upload_2017-2-7_10-53-34.png

Well my new ones have just arrived so will have to get them sorted at the weekend...

8e806369f2117e96a5d1ef5b35870664.jpg

0dcd928edb0f94028cd896b0c66b6bdc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Crypticvapor
Question, I noticed your decal on the front arm section shows the gold bar and Mavic logo, however on DecalGirl's website they are all covered. Is there an option or it comes with both and you can choose?
I have decalgirls also. They aren't cutout for the arm logos. Looks like he cut the decal to show them.

I was just checking my order, from Jan 27th, and it says it's still "awaiting processing". Does this mean it hasn't been dispatched yet? If so that's disappointing:

View attachment 5882

Hmmm as if by magic I've now got an email telling me it's shipped. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not?

Either way I'm not particularly impressed with how long that took to ship @DroneWrapShop :mad:

Hmmm as if by magic I've now got an email telling me it's shipped. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not?

Either way I'm not particularly impressed with how long that took to ship @DroneWrapShop :mad:

In the interests of fairness worth saying that they've not emailed me to day it was dispatched Jan 31st, but they forgot to update my Order Status. That's not too bad. Thanks for the reply @DroneWrapShop Thumbswayup

Hello Fellow Mav Pilots, my name is Brandon and live in South Africa. Was wondering if there would be any issues with GPS , Wifi etc when sticker my Mav. Obviously not covering any sensors and so forth. Feedback would be appreciated from Pilots who have already wrapped/sticker end and flown.
Thanks in advance.
Peaceful Flying

Hello Brandon I just got back from visiting Umhlanga Rocks in KZN glad to hear South Africa is checking in. No issues so far with any of the functions that I have tested. Gps and signal strength seem as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello Brandon I just got back from visiting Umhlanga Rocks in KZN glad to hear South Africa is checking in. No issues so far with any of the functions that I have tested. Gps and signal strength seem as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots[/QUOTE Hi Crypticvapor - Thanks appreciated - guess I'll have to get it wrapped/stickered and looking goooood in the air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis