DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

ab451214b60a939c86c4249a46c30f3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

fba7a030185cc6b070593da305eda1b8.jpg

May I ask what's the case you're using for your Mavic and controller shown above? Seems like it's a perfect fitting for it!

Anyone here who bought mavic pro skin from slickwrap? How is it? I bought a green camo not sure if its good

Got the decalgirl installed. I am very happy with the fit, finish and quality for sub $30 shipped. The only issue I had is there are a couple decals that when they are laid out on the decal sheet and graphics are printed, then they are peeled and placed on the mavic, they end up oriented incorrectly. So in my case this ends up in the flag not being correctly striped as it wraps the back of the mavic. However, due to the low contrasting colors of the design I chose no one but myself would probably even notice.

Where did you get this image? it is cool man

Reactions: Jt711
I really want a matte black full skin for my mavic. No patterns, carbon effect etc. I want this thing to look like a B52 :)
Try this site I ordered mine on 02/07/2017 and it arrived on 02/11/2017
cost was a total of 71.00 for the full body wrap two additional batteries and shipping.I havent put them on yet i have to send my mavic back to dji for repair.
DRONEWRAP

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman