DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins

stikflote

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,
been looking at the skins for drones ,i really fancy altering colour on my drones will help to see them.

Can someone please tell me how they fit on the Aircraft,and can they be taken off easy

keith

Hi all,
been looking at the skins for drones ,i really fancy altering colour on my drones will help to see them.

Can someone please tell me how they fit on the Aircraft,and can they be taken off easy

keith
Skins do look amazing but they can take hours to put on and its easy to mess up. I would recommend the Wet Suits, there bright , 5 minute Install and offer some nice protection in the Rain / Snow

You can also add both a Skin and a Wet Suit for nice look.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.

I used B&Q 2" orange insulation tape on my drones.
One once caught the sunlight of a setting sun and literally glowed bright orange. It was quite impressive, it has survived many hundreds of flights. I do have two black and yellow Mini skins that at some point I intend to cut into strips and apply, wasp like, I want to see if it has any affect on birds etc.
I think heat is generally used to really glue the skin to the drone and have a vague memory that heat helps with their removal.

HA HA you know what i mean , :D :D

i,ll take some stickers off on my motor bikes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne