DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Skunking around(Unedited)

swampdonkey11

Reactions
Shes been a pretty hazy summer in northern Canada. We’ve had a few fires in the area that have been skunking around for a month and a half. Fire is 20-25kms long end to end.

Attachments

• B8BB94CC-B499-4E3F-ABD8-945289FB3889.jpeg
    B8BB94CC-B499-4E3F-ABD8-945289FB3889.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 39
  • 4EEE564B-7D57-4B36-822E-40D52F21D7EE.jpeg
    4EEE564B-7D57-4B36-822E-40D52F21D7EE.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 39
Shes been a pretty hazy summer in northern Canada. We’ve had a few fires in the area that have been skunking around for a month and a half. Fire is 20-25kms long end to end.
The image is great but it needed some editing
I played around with it in Photoshop. Here is original and edited version., Double click on image to make larger
Dale
Miamiedited version.jpgOriginal.jpg

They surely do need editing, as of now im just downloading to phone then posting. I need to look into some kind of laptop so I can play with video and photo editing.
Thanks Dale, much appreciated.

Maybe you could chime in on this also, In second picture posted the smelter stack looks like it is leaning to the left pretty bad, I can assure you it stands pretty much vertical or it would topple?. My question is any clue what would cause this to look the way it does, horizon looks level to me.

Good pictures. I think a lot of people are dealing with fires.
Here is Northern California, we have several going. Some days the smoke comes down in the valley. For us low landers, it's bad. I can't imagine what it's like to be in the fire area.

Maybe you could chime in on this also, In second picture posted the smelter stack looks like it is leaning to the left pretty bad, I can assure you it stands pretty much vertical or it would topple?. My question is any clue what would cause this to look the way it does, horizon looks level to me.
The tilt of the vertical lines can be corrected in Lightroom or Photoshop. I did not spend any time on that. It is probably due to parallax or perhaps due to distortion from wide angle lens.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming