DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skypixel contest??

Scott1679

Reactions
I have a simple question.... I have some amazing shots of a large group of Elk and an amazing shot of a deer in long grass.... do you guys think this might be worthy?

Let’s see it. :)

Nice and don’t know if it would or not but can’t hurt nothing
To enter those.

The closeup is nice. Before you submit, make sure you are not violating any local ordnance about harassing wildlife.

The closeup is nice. Before you submit, make sure you are not violating any local ordnance about harassing wildlife.
how does this one look? I have been lucky over the last few months..... this is not harassment.... just lucky

Attachments

• Snapshot_27.jpg
    Snapshot_27.jpg
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 19
how does this one look? I have been lucky over the last few months..... this is not harassment.... just lucky
Very nice! You can screw around with the lighting/contrast a bit but I like it.

And about the harassment remark; I don't have a problem with what you are doing (I wish I was so lucky). The problem for you is it only takes one complaint and if there is a law on the books against it then you have supplied the evidence needed to at least fine you and possibly lose your Mavic.

Last edited:
Very nice! You can screw around with the lighting/contrast a bit but I like it.

And about the harassment remark; I don't have a problem with what you are doing (I wish I was so lucky). The problem for you is it only takes one complaint and if there is a law on the books against it then you have supplied the evidence needed to at the least fine you and possibly lose your Mavic.
This is from Canada, we currently have no clue, What the laws are here yet.... its coming but could be a few years from that.... This was just from being adventurous and looking around.... when the laws come in it will be a totally different story

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15