DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skyreat OP Accessories

Ray Jay

Reactions
I occasionally get asked to test out accessories for DJI products. Skyreat sent me a OP phone holder/tripod/handle and a set of filters. So if I may, I’d like to post a quick review here.

When I received the Skyreat phone handle, I was prepared to be disappointed, based on a few Amazon reviews. To the contrary, I was pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be a well built unit, especially when compared to a less expensive, plastic unit that I’ve tried. It has a very solid feel and everything fits extremely snug and secure. The handle/tripod piece is very solid with rubber feet and easily adjusts to your liking. But if you prefer, you can simply unscrew the handle and hold it in your hand or mount it on a selfie stick with a standard 1/4 inch attachment. Also, with the handle removed, it takes up much less space than other, one piece units I’ve seen on the market. Two thumbs up!

(BTW, I use a Mophie Hold Force Base Case (Amazon) that allows the iPhone to connect to the OSMO Pocket without removing the case.)

Regarding the Skyreat ND and Polarized filters, I have a full set that I use all the time on my MP2, and the Skyreat filters for the OP are just as good and quite a bit easier to snap in place with magnets. Cool! And even though they are quite small, they are clearly marked on the frame and the polarized filters include an alighment mark. But for the record, I’m a hobbiest (no commercial work) and I don’t spend a lot of time trying to achieve perfection. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like to capture the best video and pictures I can. So, again...two RJ thumbs up!

Ray “just sayin” Jay

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d