DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sledding!!

THIS video made my day!!! So much happiness and fun. I love your dog. So sweet.

I was really able to see the amazing stabilization of the Osmo Pocket. I have the Pocket 1. Love it.

I was really able to see the amazing stabilization of the Osmo Pocket. I have the Pocket 1. Love it.
Thanks for the kind words!

Shot with the Osmo Pocket! Our family has really enjoyed everything the Osmo Pocket does.
What great memories this video brought back. In my childhood days, there was a portion of road that my small town would close with large, concrete blocks during the winter, and it was a long steep hill that ended gradually at the bottom, and it was ideal for sledding on. There were usually burn barrels at the top and bottom for warming up the hands on very cold nights, and it taught many of us youngsters that with a little effort (hiking back up), there were huge rewards (screaming downward head-first on a runner sled). Then, some rich guy built a house with its driveway on this street, and that was the end of that. But the fact remains, sledding is awesome, and we found other good places, and thanks for sharing the video..!

Reactions: mmlaverman

Isn't that the same camera as is being used in the video? The OP did not say the pocket 2, just the Pocket, so that is the same as the one you have correct?

Shot with the Osmo Pocket! Our family has really enjoyed everything the Osmo Pocket does.
I just picked one up on ebay before Christmas for $132 and it does have great stabilization. We used it last week while tobogganing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters