Reactions
How does one film a sequence of video and add in slow motion? thanks

Camera settings
240 fps or something like that
It shoots fast so when you play it back it's slower
Not tried it yet but it's there somewhere

Reactions: lowellton
How does one film a sequence of video and add in slow motion? thanks
Or just do a speed ramp and slow it down in post. That's my experience using Final Cut Pro. Certainly there is other software that will do that.

My Dream video has a lot of slo-mo in it...

Or just do a speed ramp and slow it down in post. That's my experience using Final Cut Pro. Certainly there is other software that will do that.

VERY NICE !!!!!

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
RadioFlyerMan ,did you make that just for me?? lol
can you post the name of the music please
Gordon

p.s i use filmora9,,,is that available slow mo?

RadioFlyerMan ,did you make that just for me?? lol
can you post the name of the music please
Gordon

p.s i use filmora9,,,is that available slow mo?
It’s just one of many “theme” movies I made using my Mavic Pro Platinum.
Most all of the music I use for my videos is purchased from ITunes, and are compositions for major films. The music for Dream comes from the series Planet Earth. Keep in mind there will generally be a copyright claim when posted on YouTube. But since I am not monetized, it is acceptable within YouTube policy. However, Any music with voice singing will generally result in the video being blocked.
If you’re so inclined, here’s my channel...

That is a beautiful creation. This required creative planning, execution, and editing. An inspiration. Thanks

IMHO this is one of the best and most creative videos I’ve seen. Well done RadioFlyerMan!!!

IMHO this is one of the best and most creative videos I’ve seen. Well done RadioFlyerMan!!!
Thank you! It’s comments like yours that motivate me.

Reactions: hayc59
That is a beautiful creation. This required creative planning, execution, and editing. An inspiration. Thanks
Thank you. It took about a month worth of videography and post production. Lots of fun work.

Here is my effort of slow motion with the Air 2. Caught some golfers teeing off.
Cool! I like that. There are two things I enjoy creating... slo-mo and time lapse.
Hey Budd, do a time-lapse of golfers.

Last edited:
Reactions: buddb55
Very cool indeed..RadioFlyMan!! Made me feel real good with all this crap in the world!!
Can you narrow down the exact name of the song please
my wife loves it!!

Very cool indeed..RadioFlyMan!! Made me feel real good with all this crap in the world!!
Can you narrow down the exact name of the song please
my wife loves it!!
The Dream soundtrack includes four music movements from Planet Earth II (Original Television Soundtrack)
1) Garden of Ice
2) Peaks of North America
3) Savage Beauty
4) Flight Over Alps

Reactions: hayc59
Hey there Radioflyer,
Very impressive video.
I’ve been flying for several years and really enjoy the hobby. Some people say I am obsessed as I have 6 DJI drones in my fleet. I’m a supervisor in heavy construction for about 37 years and plan to get my Part107 as part of my retirement. I would love to make extra income doing what I love to do. I feel very comfortable with my flying skills as well as my video capabilities.
I just hope that I could learn to edit at least half as well as you.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. What software do you use? Thank you for any help.

Hey there Radioflyer,
Very impressive video.
I’ve been flying for several years and really enjoy the hobby. Some people say I am obsessed as I have 6 DJI drones in my fleet. I’m a supervisor in heavy construction for about 37 years and plan to get my Part107 as part of my retirement. I would love to make extra income doing what I love to do. I feel very comfortable with my flying skills as well as my video capabilities.
I just hope that I could learn to edit at least half as well as you.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. What software do you use? Thank you for any help.
Thank you for watching and your complements.

As for software, I started out with Power Director on a Windows machine. There were some disjointed things about PD that I didn't like, for example how it handled key frames. So I abandoned it. Based on how slow PD and my Windows were, I decided to buy a super duper 27 inch iMac Pro with terabytes of disc space (SSD's) and switched to Final Cut Pro X. It's not perfect, but it has worked out very well. It's fast and It does all the weird stuff that I need. I am still learning. Truth is, at the age of 73, I need something to tax my brain to keep away the dementia.

It all depends how deep into post production you want to get. I wanted to get deep, so the approach I took was (is) very expensive. There are a lot of pilots on this forum with experience with other post production software and computers that will cost a lot less. Maybe they can post in here with some advice. Or maybe you could initiate a new topic and pose your question for advice on post production editing....

Or just take a pile of money and throw it at Apple like I did. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman