DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Slow Motion Waterfall

You push in so slowly and made sure not to move the camera / gimbal up and down to jostle the viewers perspective. This is the way slo mo should be done.

Plan your flight path in a straight line and do not yaw or rotate.

What is really cool is to fly a straight line from farther back at a set value at the higher frame rate and then start the slow motion. So it zips up to the subject. Waterfall in your case and then focuses on the point of interest with an intense slow motion.

Well done my friend, just beautiful, please if you dont mind share how you achieved that, going out today to a small fall.Thanks
Sure, FPS set at 120, stay focused on the moving object, stay as stable as possible.
Check out what Poster BDOG said in his post, good advice

Reactions: BD0G
That has to rate in my top 5 favorite videos from this site. It is absolutely beautiful, we don’t get anything that beautiful in Austin Texas during winter. I’m gunna save this to show my wife and 2 girls. Wife is gunna trip out over how great the camera is and then you get such a awesome waterfall with the snow on the sides and middle, with water flowing under it. I’m sorry in advance for my next comment, I really hate you fricken north people, you get real winters with the real beauty.

Reactions: ShermanFlyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+