DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Slow SD Card

Any idea why my Mavic air can't wright to internal ssd 8 gig video 4k, and 2,7k- all video is stops time to time (freeze suddenly).... in that format.

This thread and my update is regarding using the variety of 3rd party SD cards available, and everyone’s reports are going to be somewhat anecdotal.

That being said the internal memory is an added bonus and I have had no issues recording to 4K with it the few times I ran out of space on the SD card. I would format it and try one more time. If it still does it I would contact DJI as it has to still be under warranty.

I know it looks stranger , but I recognize when sd card is out-all writings are ok ,and if I put card back in drone,even select internal memory for saving video-all glitches returns....
playback frizz on 4K and 2.7K with no matter which storage selected,however all other formats working good ...will try to by other SD card... seems to be SD card problem
any suggestions about? Too many fake cards on market...

Too add to this, I used a 32gb Micro Center branded class 10 card. I got it for free with a coupon, so why not? Formatted and was reported as slow, but video is perfect. I haven't seen any issues at all other than the warning.

Just wanted to add that there are a lot of fake cards on Amazon and I got burned once so now I just go to best buy and get them. Best buy has a lot of sales on sc cards from time to time and sometimes you can get lucky and get a good one for not that much.

Just wanted to add that there are a lot of fake cards on Amazon and I got burned once so now I just go to best buy and get them. Best buy has a lot of sales on sc cards from time to time and sometimes you can get lucky and get a good one for not that much.
It's there is a way to tell if I have a fake one or not?

Just thought I'd update this with a new Amazon link to the Fast Cards this is for Amazon UK, but if you search on Amazon.com or .ca with the below text, you'll find what you want. I bought a 100MB/s initially before I spotted these 160MB/s beauties.

SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe, Up to 160 MB/s, Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FCMBLV6/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_iSUeFb67CJQBF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird