DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Small connector on Remote?

It's a strange one, and be careful, don't force it or you can damage it. Use the supplied cable. You can find more on line if needed.

What kind of connector is on remote?
It's not a mini usb as I thought.
It actually is a standard connector, it just doesn't have that keyed type of shape that makes sure you don't try connecting it upside down. Maybe they got a deal on unkeyed connectors?

Now the included cable that plugs into it, and then to the phone, the male part, is the one that is technically non-standard.

The female can receive various males, but the male is bound to that odd shaped female type.
At DJI, this connection combination is known as the 'Hillary Connector', and was inspired by her 'chauvinist sexist misogynist' smash hit, still not available on iTunes as far as I know, which frustrates me to no end!

Last edited:
It actually is a standard connector, it just doesn't have that keyed type of shape that makes sure you don't try connecting it upside down. Maybe they got a deal on unkeyed connectors?

Now the included cable that plugs into it, and then to the phone, the male part, is the one that is technically non-standard.

The female can receive various males, but the male is bound to that odd shaped female type.
At DJI, this connection combination is known as the 'Hillary Connector', and was inspired by her 'chauvinist sexist misogynist' smash hit, still not available on iTunes as far as I know, which frustrates me to no end!

Dafuq did I just read? :p

Reactions: Pathogen

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002