DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Small town NJ, waterwheel and waterfalls

Small towns in NJ, High Bridge NJ and Clinton NJ. Been a busy few weeks. And been working on incorporating in natural sounds recorded onsite blended with music.

That was very nice. Great little bit of super car show going on near the end as well. That really caught my eye. Well done video with lots of interest.

Nice job. If I could make a suggestion - you have a beautiful reservoir or millpond there. Get up early and catch the reflection of the dawn sky - or go near sunset and get that reflection. Very nicely done.

Reactions: veryzebra
Nice job. If I could make a suggestion - you have a beautiful reservoir or millpond there. Get up early and catch the reflection of the dawn sky - or go near sunset and get that reflection. Very nicely done.
Yep, you're right. In this case it was raining when I pulled up and raining when I left. That's the one problem with laid out plans.... sometimes they work well and at times I have you just do the best you can with what you have. Will be back at some point lol. Thanks

Yep, you're right. In this case it was raining when I pulled up and raining when I left. That's the one problem with laid out plans.... sometimes they work well and at times I have you just do the best you can with what you have. Will ,be back at some point lol. Thanks
Yea. How many of us have the time to carefully plot out where we're going to fly, wait for the best lighting conditions, wait for ideal weather....

Reactions: veryzebra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taffer